LeadDev Together is an event series for engineering leaders to learn with their teams, and we wanted to run a scholarship program that reflects this.
We invite applications from individuals on behalf of their team – each successful group will receive up to 6 tickets for colleagues at the same company to attend the series.
The program is open to all, however, when reviewing applications we will prioritize:
• Organizations particularly affected by the pandemic
• Leaders and aspiring leaders from marginalized groups, inclusive of leaders who are Black, People of Color, disabled, and/or members of the LGBTQ+ community
• Leaders from businesses owned by members of marginalized groups
• Non-profit, charitable organizations and those working specifically to achieve social justice
• Members of Employee Resource Groups supporting underrepresented folks in tech
Software Engineering & Architecture DirectoR • lego group
"I've been a technical manager for 8+ years and I wish I joined LeadDev when I was just starting out. LeadDev Together creates a virtual space where relevant and impactful content can both propel your growth as a technical leader and help you build stronger relationships with your fellow engineering managers."
Data Engineering Manager • Zapier